Wednesday 16 August 2017

30 Festive, Funny, and Feisty Pictures of Santa with Kids

1) Even Santa wants to make a break for Happy Hour.

Christmas is a magical time for children. The innocence in their beliefs, the toys and gifts, the traumatizing photos taken with a large strange man wearing a red suit and sitting in a chair in a crowded mall. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, they’re kids sitting on the lap of a large, strange man wearing a red suit and sitting in a chair in a crowded mall, so pretty much anything

Via: Slap Dash Mom

2) “See how bad my baby brother is? Just give me all of his toys instead.”

Via: Facebook

3) These parents just gave up and pushed the whole cart up to Santa: “They’re your problem now, dude.”

Via: Creepy Santa Photos

4) Let’s see…you appear to be 0-2 with this one, Santa.

Via: Instagram

5) “So this guy makes it to every house in the world in one night? I have my doubts.”

Via: Facebook

6) Santa’s just over it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Via: Hungry for Living

7) Why can’t you be more like your sister?!?

Via: Facebook

8) Santa’s like, “So, should we call an exorcist, or what?”

Via: Just Some Broad

9) Some serious seasonal side-eye.

Via: Slap Dash Moms

10) Silent Night? Not so much.

Via: Pixgood

11) Santa, don’t encourage her.

Via: Facebook

12) OH MY GOD HELP ME ESCAPE THE DEATH GRIP OF THIS MONSTER!!!

Via: BuzzFeed

13) To be fair to the kid, Santa does look like he’s been into the egg nog a little bit too much already.

Via: Instagram

14) Gold shoes. Silver bells. Red in the face from crying hysterically.

Via: Facebook

15) Santa is No. 1!

Via: Dump a Day

16) Santa is smiling because that’s three less gifts to worry about.

Via: Today

17) “If this old guy isn’t going to bust out the gifts, I’ll bring the gifts to myself, thank you very much.”

Via: Facebook

18) “I’ll jump! Don’t think I won’t do it!”

Via: Ellen

19) Santa just realized he forgot to clear his browser history on his laptop back at the North Pole.

Via: Facebook

20) She’s probably more upset about having to wear that bow than having to sit on his lap.

Via: Facebook

21) He’s thinking, “THIS is why I have no children of my own. I swear, they don’t pay me enough for this.”

Via: Creepy Santa Photos

22) Santa is not amused.

Via: Instagram

23) The holidays are enough to wear anyone out.

Via: Facebook

24) “Fine. I’ll quit crying as long as I get the WHOLE CHAIR to myself.”

Via: Hungry for Living

25) Well, you win some, you lose some.

Via: Facebook

26) “I will karate chop my way out of the grip of this merry monster!”

Via: Babble

27) What did I do to deserve this?!?

Via: Instagram

28) They’re so precious at that age.

Via: Facebook

29) “On the 13th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Two kids screaming on Santa’s knee.”

Via: Tumblr

30) At least Kelly Clarkson’s adorable daughter thinks it’s the most wonderful time of the year (or she has a full diaper). Either way, adorable.

…and to all a good night.

Via: Instagram

Read more: http://twentytwowords.com/

The post 30 Festive, Funny, and Feisty Pictures of Santa with Kids appeared first on lolVirals.com - Funny Pics & Videos.



source http://www.lolvirals.com/30-festive-funny-and-feisty-pictures-of-santa-with-kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment